The Right to Disconnect
- Participants will better understand how the new Code of Practice on the Right to Disconnect impacts an Organisation both from the employees and employer’s perspective.
- Participants will be equipped to develop a practical approach to the application of the code of practice as well as having an understanding of managements role in its implementation.
The programme will include:
- Understanding the core components of the right to disconnect and its practical application within the workplace.
- Understanding the legal framework underpinning the employer and employee responsibilities and the associated risks.
- Understanding management’s role in the implementation and governance of the right to disconnect.
About the Trainer
Established in 2003, Adare Human Resource Management are one of Ireland’s best-known and respected providers of Employment Law, Industrial Relations and best practice Human Resource Management. Adare Human Resource Management is an Irish Company with a unique knowledge of the needs of Irish business -with experienced/ knowledgeable, experts and dedicated to excellence. As one of Ireland’s best-known HR consultancies, we have worked extensively across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
HR Professionals, Business Owners and Managers are all too aware of the ongoing need to ensure they do not just retain their employees’ but ensure they are compliant with the latest statutory instruments and associated Codes of Practice.
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.