Through our HR Partnership our members can access;
In addition our members can access the wide range of services provided by Adare Human Resource Management detailed below at a preferential rate.
Advice – Human Resources and Employment Law:
- Dedicated Experienced HR & Employment Law Consultant as your key point of contact to support your Organisation.
- Practical, solutions-focused Advice on all employment matters – providing a solution rather than just telling you what the legislation says.
- Access to our HR & Employment Law Helpdesk to ensure that there is always a qualified HR and Employment Law expert available to answer your query.
Guidance – Employment Law Compliance to Best Practice HR:
- Reviewing Contracts of Employment and Employee Handbooks to ensure all documentation is not just fully compliant, but that it supports HR best practice.
- Guidance on complex HR and employment law issues by an experienced team of experts.
- Drafting and provision of letters / correspondence to assist with the effective management and resolution of any employment and HR related issues.
- Case Management of individual and collective employment issues.
Support – Ongoing HR Support and Management:
- Supporting the effective management of Employee Relations issues, such as the management of grievances, disciplinaries and other organisational challenges.
- Operating a unique service through management and employee briefings to ensure your Employee Handbook is effectively rolled out and updating your Employee Handbooks throughout the year to ensure that they are always up to date with Employment Legislation changes.
- Keeping in touch & keeping you in the know through our HR and Employment Law Newsletters and Updates, our Employment Law Reference Wallchart, our online HR and Employment Law.
- Webinars and our Breakfast Briefings, Seminars and Training on key HR and Employment Law topics.
Representation – WRC and Labour Court:
- Preparing submissions and representing Organisations in the Workplace Relations Commission and the Labour Court with our experienced Employment Law, Industrial Relations and Legal experts.
The services provided by Adare Human Resource Management are agile and meet you on your HR journey – whether you want to achieve compliance or address a strategic need, Adare Human Resource Management are here to create a success with and for you.
Sarah Fagan, BA, PGDip Employment Law, PGDip Conflict and Resolution is an experienced Human Resources and Employment Law Practitioner. Sarah‘s role as Managing Director involves overseeing the strategic direction of the business and the HR and Employment Law support services provided to clients across a wide range of sectors by the experienced team of consultants within Adare Human Resource Management.
For further information on the range of HR and employment law supports provided through Adare Human Resource Management and how your business can benefit please contact Sarah on email@example.com or on (021) 486 1420.