LinkedIn for Business
To provide the participant with the skill, tools and knowledge to be able to use LinkedIn effectively to develop brand awareness and for customer acquisition.
Course Outcomes At the end of the training each participant will:
• Understand why their profile is the foundations for a great LinkedIn account.
• Understand how the LinkedIn newsfeed algorithm works and how to achieve greater reach for their content.
• Be able to create impact full content.
• An introduction to LinkedIn, what it is and who is using it. How the platform is evolving.
• Getting your profile noticed – top tips on driving traffic to your profile
• LinkedIn etiquette – understanding what is expected.
• Hashtags – researching relevant hashtags and using them effectively on LinkedIn.
• New features – cover story, pronouns, services & creator mode.
• Understanding the new feed algorithm and creating impactful content
• Following vs. connecting and how to use these features tactically.
• Company pages – using a company page effectively to build awareness and lead generation/customer acquisition.
• Available upgrades – premium and sales navigator and key benefits of upgrading.
• Case studies – relevant case studies showcasing businesses that have experienced real results using the tools available in LinkedIn.
Participants should have gone through the basics of setting up a LinkedIn account and verified their account.
Discover Your Best: Cultivate Resilience, Transform Your Mind, & Live Unboundstarts in83days11places remaining
How to navigate E-tenders and respond with a Winning Bid – Free Webinarstartssoonplaces remaining
Dale Carnegie Programme – High Impact Presentationsstarts in48days9places remaining
Mobile Video Creationstarts in90days12places remaining