Stress & Time Management
This course is designed to ensure that all participants develop the skills and techniques to manage their time in order to reduce stress and improve productivity.
- Managing what you do
- Efficiency v’s Effectiveness
- Time Audit
- Setting Priorities
- Managing where you work
- Being Organised
- Good Habits
- Managing I.T.
- Importance of Communication
- Phone Calls & Meetings
- Taking Control
- Mind Mapping
- Personal Action Plan
Who Should Attend
All members of staff and management are welcome.
Top Learning Outcomes
- Develop the skills and knowledge of how to be more organised and efficient in order to achieve work outputs.
- Explore how you use your time at work now and how you need to be using it, focusing on why you are on the payroll.
- Develop a process to structure daily, weekly and monthly tasks building in methodologies to use in rapidly changing environments.
- Be able to define what the priorities are and how to get control over a challenging TO DO list.
- Personal action plan with tangible actions to implement key learning points.
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
Assertive Communication & Conflict Resolutionstarts in33days73places remaining
Maximise your Wellbeingstarts in5days68places remaining
Practical Productivity Using MS Outlookstarts in24days16places remaining
MS PowerPointstarts in138days20places remaining
MS Word for Beginnersstarts in17days10places remaining
Personal Effectivenessstarts in131days10places remaining
Influencing & Negotiating Skillsstarts in152days12places remaining
Cert. in Supervisory Management (QQI Level 6)starts in151days10places remaining
Certificate in Training Delivery & Evaluation (New Train the Trainer) – QQI Level 6starts in25days5places remaining
MS Excel for Beginnersstarts in10days6places remaining
MS Excel Intermediatestarts in125days19places remaining