ONLINE – Facing Company Setbacks & Building Resilience
Resilience is the ability to recover and bounce back from adversity and hardships feeling stronger and more capable to cope than ever before. In this 90-minute webinar, we will equip participants with coping mechanisms to overcome company setbacks along with discussing what resilience is, why you need it and how to develop it; so that you have the strength, courage and fortitude to overcome adversity.
- What is Resilience?
- Coping Mechanisms for overcoming challenges and dealing with stressful situations
- Practical Strategies that will help enhance personal resilience
- Boosting self-confidence to maintain and regain momentum
- Positive V Negative – Identifying alternative methods of revenue and creating new ideas in a crisis
- Focusing on Vision, Goals and the future
Who Should Attend?
This programme is suited to anyone interested!
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About this Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.