Multi – Generational Workforce Webinar
For the first time in history, five generations are working side by side. But whether this multi-generational workplace feels happy and productive or challenging and stressful is, in large part, up to you as the manager. For leaders, managing multiple generations in the workplace, it may not be as easy as it sounds. Each defined generation have different expectations, communication styles, and perspectives.
Nevertheless, adopting a management strategy that addresses the distinctive characteristics of different generations in the workplace can allow employers to harness the respective strengths of their workforce. In this workshop managers/leaders will learn how to utilise different generational profiles to optimise performance and enable a motivated workforce.
- Understanding the profiles of the five main workforce generations Born between:
- Silent Traditionalists (1928 and 1945)
- Baby Boomer (1946–1964)
- Generation X (1965–1980)
- Millennials (1981–1996)
- Generation Z (1997–2012)
- Working with, motivating and leading a multi-generational workforce
- Understand Leadership styles to suit each Generation
- Understand how to access generational strengths, while providing a flexible leadership style retain your workforce
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.