MS Planner & To Do
This webinar is designed to give a short but comprehensive overview of how to work with effectively with Planner within MS Teams. We will cover all essential functionality including creating plans, buckets and working with tasks.
We will also look at how tasks from Planner can be pulled together with tasks created in Outlook through the use of the To-Do app. Lastly, we will look at how the mobile apps for Teams, Planner and To-Do appear and function on a mobile phone.
What You’ll Learn
MS PLANNER (WITHIN TEAMS)
- Accessing Planner via Office 365 Home page
- Add / Create a Plan in Teams
- Understanding and working with Buckets
- Working with Tasks
- Creating and Dating Tasks
- Assigning Tasks to others
- Progress / Priority
- Changing how tasks are displayed – Grouping and Filters
- Exploring the views – ‘My Day’ / Planned / Assigned to you / Tasks
- Using the To-Do app to view all Tasks (Outlook and Planner).
- Creating / Editing / Deleting Tasks
- Creating and understanding multiple lists
- Best practice when using To-Do
- View and work with MS Teams, Planner and To-Do on your mobile phone.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone is welcome to join!
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.