QQI Level 5 Customer Service
- Module 1: Thursday 20th April – 09:30am-3:30pm
- Module 2: Thursday 27th April – 09:30am-3:30pm
- Module 3: Thursday 4th May – 09:30am-3:30pm
- Module 4: Thursday 11th May – 09:30am-3:30pm
- Module 5: Thursday 18th May – 09:30am-3:30pm
This QQi Level 5 training will examine the principles of customer service within a range of environments. You will be able to identify the key features of good customer service, explain the standards or rating system by which customer service is developed and measured in an industry-specific area.
You will be able to describe how customer perceptions can be influenced, including elements such as the physical environment, printed materials, the personal presentation and conduct of a customer contact person.
You will be able to apply the personal skills, qualities and attitudes required to perform effectively when dealing with customers,
including active listening skills, positive body language and observation of customer behaviour.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify key features and principles of good customer service
- Appreciate customers’ perception & identify how it can affect a business.
- Apply the personal skills, qualities and attitude needed to deliver first class service.
- Effectively select and use appropriate communication technologies.
- Utilise written and verbal skills to include appropriate style, language and tone
- Recognize the rating systems applied by regulatory bodies in a range of sectors
- Effectively handle a range of correspondence and records when providing services to customers e.g. invoices, payments and correspondence.
- Demonstrate team or group appreciation in providing customer care.
- Handle a range of challenging situations to include late and unexpected arrivals, customer errors and difficult customers.
- Apply effective listening skills to deal with customers & showcase your dedication to solving their problems
- Expertly handle customer complaints to successfully avoid or solve conflict
- Provide effective communication skills via email, telephone or one to one
- Maintain positive relationships with customers & provide clear relevant information
Portfolio / Collection of Work 50% Skills Demonstration 50%
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About this form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.