Consultative Selling Workshop
This half-day workshops is based on the principle that prospects don’t buy from salespeople because they understand their products.
They buy from salespeople who understand their problems.
This method is about identifying and understanding the gap between where your customer is now and where they want to be with the help of your product or service.
What’s in it for Me?
- Learn how to help your customers make informed buying decisions that solves their challenges and adds value.
- Understand why customers buy and more importantly why they should buy from you.
- Develop skills to build a winning sales strategy to support your client’s buying decision making process.
What will I gain?
- Move towards a consultative and added-value selling model to improve results and generate more sales opportunities. Identify the root cause of your customer’s problems and offer ideal solutions to them.
- Ensure that you understand and deliver both tangible and intangible benefits to your customers challenges.
- Develop a strategy to adapt your sales approach to compliment your customer buying decision making process. Learn how to summarise your customer needs to create sales opportunity.
Who’s the trainer?
Gerard Whelan of Jordan Wolf Associates is a proven high performing and conscientious sales leader with strong people management skills. He has over 18 years’ experience in Insurance Sales. He also worked in IT and software sales and has extensive experience selling Media Advertising and products to the Retail & Manufacturing sectors.
He was responsible for converting the largest ever sale recorded at Friends Provident UK along with some prestigious customer service awards at DELL.
As a sales enthusiast, he is always to be found close to where the sales action is. He now shares this depth of experience, knowledge and love for sales with sales leaders and teams.
Assertive Communication & Conflict Resolutionstarts in32days72places remaining
Stress & Time Managementstarts in18days57places remaining
Maximise your Wellbeingstarts in4days67places remaining
Practical Productivity Using MS Outlookstarts in23days16places remaining
MS PowerPointstarts in137days20places remaining
MS Word for Beginnersstarts in16days10places remaining
Personal Effectivenessstarts in130days10places remaining
Influencing & Negotiating Skillsstarts in151days12places remaining
Cert. in Supervisory Management (QQI Level 6)starts in150days10places remaining
Certificate in Training Delivery & Evaluation (New Train the Trainer) – QQI Level 6starts in24days5places remaining
MS Excel for Beginnersstarts in9days6places remaining
MS Excel Intermediatestarts in124days19places remaining