MS Excel Intermediate
This course is designed for those who may have been using MS Excel for some time, but have never received formal training. We will work through basics including the use of shortcut keys & some less familiar formatting options. We will then move on to more intermediate topics such as working with and linking multiple worksheets, creating charts, managing lists (Sorting & AutoFilter) among other options.
Top Learning Outcomes
- Excel Essentials – Data Entry, Navigating, Editing, Formatting, Moving & Copying – Clipboard Task Pane etc.
- Managing and working with lists – Sorting & Filtering, Freeze Panes, Print Titles.
- Formulas and Functions – Sum, Average, Min, Max, Count – Relative v’s Absolute when copying formulas.
- Multiple worksheets – Inserting, Deleting, Linking,
- Charts – Creating, Editing, Formatting, Combined charts, Secondary Axis
– All participants will be given access to a library of tutorials by way of an email containing the links to the relevant topics. As we record these tutorials ourselves the content/examples used will match those used during the classroom training. As a result, the participants will find them to be relevant and easy to follow. The tutorials will be available to participants for a limited time (6 months following the course).
– A Cork Chamber Skillnet / E-Bridge Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to each participant on completion of all courses. A sample copy is attached for your approval.
– This course is also a CPD accredited course accounting for 6 hours approved CPD credit.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to use much of the functionality with MS Excel including:
- Review of Excel Basics concentrating on quick methods, performing commonly used commands and an overview of Speed Keys
- Viewing and Modifying Worksheets
- Formulae and Functions
- Custom Lists
- Working with Multiple Worksheets
- Charts and Drawing Tools
- Database Features
- Working with Dates
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has a good working knowledge of MS Excel 2007 or 2010 but may never have attended formal training.
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About this Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type