Cork Company of the Year Awards 2021
Terms & Conditions
1. All entries for the Cork Company of the Year Awards must be completed and uploaded via the online entry system by the confirmed closing date.
2. Entering the Awards is free.
3. Entries close on Monday February 22nd 2021. Late entries will not be accepted.
5. Only someone from the business/organisation or an agreed representative can nominate the business/organisation for these Awards.
6. All entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges.
7. The entrant agrees that the organisers of the awards are entitled to judge their entry and elect what they consider to be the winner in a given category without recourse to the entrants. If an entrant has entered the wrong category the judging panel are entitled to move the entrant to the correct category.
8. The organisers reserve the right to withdraw a company from the shortlist at their own discretion, and without discourse to the entrant.
9. Entries received without the prerequisite information will be deemed invalid and withdrawn.
10. If the entrant wins an award it grants permission to the organisers to use any photographs, video, sound, written or other material as it sees fit and without restriction.
12. The person named on the entry form will be used as the point of contact by the Cork Company of the Year Awards
13. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges. More info on the judges available here
14. All judges are volunteers and we will not be disclosing their contact details.
16. Any sponsors/partners/supporting organisations of the awards cannot enter the Awards.
17. The winners of the Awards may state in advertising, promotional material and on their stationery that they are a winner, but they must make it clear which category and the year in which they won.
18. The Cork Company of the Year Award’s decision is final.
19. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of the competition the decision of the Cork Company of the Year Award’s will be final.
20. These rules and regulations will be subject to the laws of Republic of Ireland.
21. Entry to these Awards shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions.
22. Your data is collected for the purposes of this competition and will be shared with our judging panel. Once the competition closes, your information will be destroyed and will not be used for any other purpose.
23. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
24. Please note if you have won an award over the last 10 years you cannot apply for an award in the same category you have won.