Dale Carnegie Programme – High Impact Presentations
Communicators get ideas across with enthusiasm and poise.
Online or in-person, a presentation is one of the most important tools you have in business for getting things done. Whether you’re persuading colleagues, selling a client, energising a team or showing an idea to senior management, the power of your presentation makes the difference between success and failure.
With so much riding on your presentation ability, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to sharpen it to perfection.
The experience in this programme is as close as you can get to having a personal coach.
You begin presenting from almost the moment you begin session 1. You present at least six times over the course of 3 full half-days. Your presentations are recorded and evaluated. You get expert, one-on-one coaching privately at the end of each presentation.
The class is small. The environment is supportive. The work is intense. The results are outstanding.
Following this programme, you will be able to:
Creating a Positive First Impression
- Identify personal objectives for the training
- Develop rapport with the audience
- Project professionalism and competency
- Communicate with enhanced credibility
- Project enthusiasm
- Communicate competency with confidence
- Reinforce an informative message
Presenting Complex Information
- Develop flexibility in making complex material simple and understandable
- Communicate information in an interesting manner
- Relate to the audience at their level
- Follow a logical progression of ideas
Communicating with Greater Impact
- Develop increased flexibility through the use of expressions, gestures and voice modulation.
- Demonstrate ownership of unfamiliar material
- Present written material in a captivating manner
- Overcome barriers that restrict our flexibility
Responding to Pressure Situations
- Maintain professional composure under pressure
- Communicate clear, concise, positive messages
- Sell strategic ideas, self and organisation
- Communicate leadership ability
Inspiring People to Embrace Change
- Logically and emotionally appeal to the audience
- Use structure to gain the confidence of the audience
- Be convincing
Who Should Attend?
Presentation skills training through our High-Impact Presentations programme will benefit managers who have some prior public speaking training or experience ideally in-person and online.
It is particularly useful for executives who speak in front of groups, salespeople and anyone who meets the press, delivers online presentations or manages remote teams. This is a more advanced presentation skills training seminar and is not recommended for those new to public speaking.
Anyone with an interest in developing their presentation skills is welcome to attend.
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.