Discover Your Best: Cultivate Resilience, Transform Your Mind, & Live Unbound
- Session 1: Wednesday, Nov 3rd, 11 am to 12:30 pm
- Session 2: Tuesday, Nov 9th, 11 am to 12:30 pm
- Session 3: Wednesday, Nov 17th, 11 am to 12:30 pm
- Session 4: Wednesday, Nov 24th, 11 am to 12:30 pm
- Session 5: Wednesday, Dec 8th, 11 am to 12:30 pm
Learn the science of a resilient & high performing mindset and engineer your life to become your very best every day. Build a life of meaning, purpose and wellness, while also learning to push the limits of what’s possible for you in your life across the 5 domains of balance – Physical, Mental, Emotional, Connection & Kokoro. You will feel empowered and reconnected to your true self whilst connected to a global community of like-minded people working towards a shared mission: to bring out the best in you. Get ready to transform with consistent, scientifically-backed intentional action.
To maximise learning and transfer all programmes will include:
- Short pre-work so that learners come already engaged with the learning
- A simple activity between modules to begin creating new habits and building transformation
- A focused personal action plan
- A toolkit of practical resources
- An interactive workbook per session
“I participated in the ‘Discover Your Best’ course from my dining room table during the 1st Covid Lockdown. The course is transformational and focused on cultivating self-mastery, giving us the theory, skills and tools to build resilience & self-leadership and culminating in attendees developing holistic ‘life’ roadmaps underpinned by an understanding of our own personal philosophies. I still have my workbooks and use my toolkit today! The course was expertly delivered by Stephen and was for me the hi-light of those unprecedented weeks.
Highly recommend this one!” – Brid Dilworth – Facilities Management Team Leader – Eli Lilly
Session 1 – Cultivating Self-Awareness & Mastery
- Understanding your guiding principles and what’s important to you
- Introducing the concept and importance of discovering your unique personal philosophy
- Practical tools to win before the day starts with an introduction to a powerful morning routine
- Exploring effective breathing which is the essence of life
Session 2 – Personal Empowerment
- Cultivating self-awareness & mastery by utilising a powerful reflection technique
- Being your own coach
- Mindfulness and different ways in which you can train mindfulness to help you to be calmer and more focused in the present moment
- Practical ways to effectively end your day which includes being consciously grateful
Session 3 – Resilience
- Practising the big 4 skills of mental toughness daily
- Living with optimism and a growth mindset, focusing on what matters and what’s in your control
- Understanding what unique strengths, you bring to the world and play to these strengths daily
Session 4 – Pursuing Courage
- Understanding the stories you tell yourself and the limiting beliefs that hold you back
- Utilising the Courage Loop to starve fear and feed courage
- Introducing the Four Mountain integration that when developed and embraced will support you in living your best, most authentic and fulfilled life
Session 5 – Unbound
- Outlining positive mantras you will use to support you in maintaining your courage, mental toughness and belief in yourself
- Developing your Four Mountain Life Plan
- Crafting your personal philosophy
- How to maintain the great work you’ve accomplished on the course long into the future
Who Should Attend
This programme is targeted at ambitious individuals and teams who wish to optimise their effectiveness, resilience, wellness and performance at work, at home and in life.
If you are ready to transform, this programme is for you.
- Activate Your Potential
- Discover the skills that have helped push the boundaries of human performance
- Unearth Your Purpose
- Find what moves you at a deeper level and how to connect with a larger mission
- Cultivate Passion
- Authentically express yourself and discover a new level of joy every single day
- Forge Resilience
- Tap into your inner mental toughness to lead yourself to excellence and overcome adversity
- Develop Self Leadership
- Understand what makes you tick and what you are all about so you can lead your life effectively every day
- Connect With Your Peers
- Learn and grow with your peers and foster deeper authentic & real relationships
- Enhance Relationships
- Increase compassion and empathy to become more collaborative, connected, and committed to others, in particular to those who matter most to you
About the Trainer
Reveal your unlimited potential and achieve the impossible with Stephen McDonnell, a leadership, resilience and peak performance consultant who is committed to helping ambitious individuals, teams and organisations develop the skills, mindset, belief and drive needed to achieve transformational performance.
Stephen has a diverse background with varied knowledge achieved through leadership positions with organisations such as Arup Consulting Engineers, One Young World and the Gaelic Players Association (GPA). From a sporting perspective, Stephen has represented the Cork Senior Hurling team from 2010 to 2020 and he captained the team in 2016 & 2017 to Munster championship success. Stephen took a year out from the elite sport in 2018 to focus on growing LiveUnbound Ltd which Stephen set up in 2016 and has grown organically as Managing Director to be a highly regarded and respected performance advisory counting large multinationals and corporates like VHI Healthcare, Eli Lilly and Pfizer among their clients.
Stephen believes that knowledge is the cornerstone of success, and so he has learnt from and aligns his theories with, some of the most respected peak performance experts in the world. These include the neuroscience-backed Flow Research Collective and Harvard University’s 6 Team Conditions. Stephen continues to learn from the best, consistently investing in his own mentorship and supervision, ensuring his clients also benefit from the best in the business.
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
How to navigate E-tenders and respond with a Winning Bid – Free Webinarstarts in38days91places remaining
Connecting Your Teams, Driving Happier High Performance – Complimentary Webinarstarts in12days80places remaining
Dale Carnegie Programme – High Impact Presentationsstarts in10days5places remaining