Start-ups in their first year of business
You are an exciting new start-up looking to sustainably grow and scale and our team is here to support you every step of the journey. With over 100+ events, you can get connected to the right people and the right resources TO BUILD YOUR PROFILE. You are the future. A pioneer. And your voice matters. Get involved AND JOIN THE CONVERSATION.
We are delighted to offer one year complimentary membership to start-ups in their first year of business (terms & conditions apply, see below).
For a full list of benefits to support your business, see here.
Terms and Conditions
The Pioneer Programme was introduced in April 2018 to support the start-up ecosystem in Cork and encourage entrepreneurs to engage with the Cork Chamber. The Pioneer package is a free year membership of Cork Chamber for start-ups who are in their first year of business. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Need to be less than 1 year in business
- Must be registered with the CRO and be able to provide a Company Registration Number
- Ideally should have an online presence (website, social media etc)
- If your company has been in existence outside of Cork or Ireland for over 12 months and you are now expanding or moving to the Cork region you will not be eligible for this package.
- The registered company name under which your business is trading must be in existence for less than 12 months to be eligible for this package.
- In order to gain value from the Pioneer Programme the company must be in a position to do business. The Chamber is not providing accelerator or incubator services for very early stage start-ups who are not in a position to trade.