The Cork Digital Marketing Awards are organised by BiznetCork Skillnet to recognise the remarkable achievements of companies using digital to enhance consumer experience in Cork. The 2017 winners were announced at the Cork Digital Marketing Awards in Pairc Uí Chaoimh on the 26th of October 2017. Keep an eye on or website to be part of the 2018 awards.
All queries about the Awards can be directed to Jennifer Bryan – Training Network Executive.
2017 Cork Digital Marketing Award Winners!
- Best Website New Business: Rebel Chilli
- Best Website – Micro Business: Opus Creative
- Best Website Small Business – Coco Beauty Spa & Clinic
- Best Website Medium Business – Griffith College
- Best Website Large Business – Poppulo
- Best E-Commerce Website – Irish Primary Principal’s Network / TextAParent.ie
- Best Use of Video (30 or less employees) – Himalaya Yoga Valley Cork
- Best Use of Video (30 or more employees) – Kearys Renault
- Best Use of Facebook – New Business – Mouse Hub Ltd
- Best Use of Facebook- Small Business – Enibas
- Best Use of Facebook – Medium Business – Cork’s Red FM
- Best Use of Facebook – Large Business – Cork Airport
- Best Use of Twitter (Business 20 or less employees) – Crawford Art Gallery
- Best Use of Twitter (Business with 20 or more employees) – Cork International Hotel
- Best Use of Instagram or Snapchat: Business with less than 30 employees – Dan Sweeney Health & Fitness
- Best Use of Instagram or Snapchat: Business with 30 + employees – Ballyhass Lakes
- Best use of Digital Marketing to Showcase Cork – Cork’s Red FM – Red Business
- Digital Superhero – Himalaya Yoga Valley Cork – Yoga in the Park
- Overall 2017 Digital Marketing Champion: Himalaya Yoga Valley Cork