Maximise your Wellbeing
On completion participants will have an increased understanding of wellbeing in the workplace for themselves, for their colleagues and the overall organisation.
Upon completion, attendees will:
- Have a greater understanding of wellbeing in the workplace.
- Know how to encourage & promote wellbeing in the workplace going forward.
- Overview of Health in the Workplace
- Work-Life Balance
- Physical Activity
- Duty of Care
- Work Environment
- Company Policies
- What can employers do?
Who Should Attend?
Would benefit employees and employers alike.
Top Learning Outcomes
WELLBEING IN THE WORKPLACE – WHO TO CONSIDER
- Myself: body, mind & environment
- My team: creating a positive culture
- My organisation: a review of company policies including dignity & respect policy
- Sleep, Exercise, Eating
- How do I help create a positive culture?
- How Will We Support & Promote Wellbeing In The Organisation Going Forward?
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
Assertive Communication & Conflict Resolutionstarts in28days65places remaining
Stress & Time Managementstarts in14days46places remaining
Practical Productivity Using MS Outlookstarts in19days15places remaining
MS PowerPointstarts in133days20places remaining
MS Word for Beginnersstarts in12days10places remaining
Personal Effectivenessstarts in126days10places remaining
Influencing & Negotiating Skillsstarts in147days12places remaining
Cert. in Supervisory Management (QQI Level 6)starts in146days10places remaining
Certificate in Training Delivery & Evaluation (New Train the Trainer) – QQI Level 6starts in20days5places remaining
MS Excel for Beginnersstarts in5days6places remaining
MS Excel Intermediatestarts in120days19places remaining