Certificate in Training Delivery & Evaluation (New Train the Trainer) – QQI Level 6
- 8X 1/2 Days: Tuesdays & Thursdays over 4 weeks:
27th & 29th October, 3rd & 5th November, 10th & 12th November, 17 & 19th November
The purpose of this Certificate in Training Delivery & Evaluation Programme (Train the Trainer) is to provide you with the tools and techniques to effectively deliver, assess and evaluate your training programmes. You will gain practical experience and recognised certification as a trainer.
The programme covers the following areas:
- Adult Learning Principles
- Roles and Competencies of an Effective Trainer
- Motivation and its Relevance to Training
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Group Dynamics in a Learning Environment
- Setting Training Objectives
- Preparing for Delivering Training
- Training Delivery Strategies
- Learning Assessment and Training Evaluation
Top 3 Learning Outcomes of the Train the Trainer Programme:
- Improved confidence levels when delivering effective training programmes
- Use of appropriate assessment techniques to ensure that the learning has transferred
- Application of a range of training evaluation models, thereby ensuring that your organisation benefits from the training
“I found the structure of the training exceptionally supportive to an effective learning environment and the content challenging and rewarding. Mike quickly established friendly and open communication amongst all those attending the course and structured the course material and delivery to achieve the best possible results in the short time. Mike was always open to offering assistance outside the course on his own personal time, which both I and and the rest of the group deeply appreciated and found very reassuring. I am delighted with both the learning and certification from this programme and would highly recommend Mike as a trainer to anyone looking for the certification.” (Richard O’Regan – LeisureWorld)
Who Should Attend?
- Managers or supervisors responsible for the training and development of staff
- People who may be seeking to change direction in their professional lives and explore employment opportunities in the area of training
- Individuals wishing to gain a professional, accredited qualification in the area of training
- Identify the key principles of adult learning and incorporate these into the design and delivery of your training activities.
- Set clear and specific training objectives for your programmes.
- Outline the roles and competencies of an effective trainer.
- Explain the principles of group dynamics in a training environment.
- Discuss the specific issues of equality, diversity and disability regarding training access and delivery in the context of current legislation.
- Identify the key components in preparing for training delivery.
- Deliver an effective training programme.
- Identify appropriate assessment techniques for a training intervention.
- Assess a range of models, techniques and approaches to evaluate training programmes effectively.
- Produce an evaluation report for a training programme, highlighting the areas of success and the opportunities for improvement.
To achieve QQI certification, you will be required to undertake an assessment process that includes a skills demonstration (which will be delivered on Day 4 of the programme), and a project and learner record that will be submitted three weeks after the final day of the programme.
In addition to dedicated email and phone support during and after the programme, the trainer will also provide a 1-hour webinar tutorial to aid you in the preparation of your Project and Learner Record.
Who is the Trainer?
Mike Roche has over 20 years experience in the manufacturing sector, working both in engineering and as a Learning and Development practitioner in many multinational organisations. He has held management positions in engineering and has also been a Training Manager in an FDA regulated medical device organisation.
I found the programme engaging, relevant, and informative. I was especially impressed with Mike, who is a model example of the skills and ethos that he advocates. Throughout the course, Mike was patient and approachable and regularly adapted his training style to suit the needs of the group. In terms of the knowledge provided, Mike was well informed and comfortable with the topics covered. He drew from his own extensive experience to elaborate where required and answer any questions asked. I know that this course has had a positive impact on my skills and knowledge and I would defiantly recommend it, in particular if delivered by Mike, who added good humour, warmth, and genuine passion to every topic covered.” (Sara Callum – Capita Customer Solutions)
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About this Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type