This webinar is designed to give a comprehensive overview of how it is possible to work remotely as a team using Office 365, specifically using Microsoft Teams. It is especially relevant now, as many must work from home but must still be productive and must function effectively as part of a team.
This is a basic level 2-hour introduction. We will cover the essential functionality of MS Teams.
This course is CPD Accredited and 1.5 CPD hours can be awarded to each attendee of the live session.
- An overview of MS Teams
- The MS Teams environment
- Teams and Channels
- Creating / Editing a Team / Adding Members and Guests
- Creating Channels within a Team / Private Channels
- Conversations / Posts
- Team Channel Conversations / Posts / @mention
- Notifications / The Activity Feed
- Conversation Options – Subject Line – Formatting
- Managing / Editing / Deleting / Saving Conversations
- Hiding / Showing / Pinning Team Channels
- 1-1 and Group Chats
- Pining chats and Group Chats
- Other communication
- Audio Calls
- Video Calls
- Configuring Voicemail
- Meetings in MS Teams
- Using Meet Now / Meet Now in a Channel
- Meeting Options – Blur Background / Chat / Meeting Notes / View participants pane
- Share your screen
- Schedule a meeting
- Integration with MS Outlook
- Manage User Profile Settings
- Working with Files:
- Attach/Share Files
- Upload Files
- Create Links to Files
- Edit / Collaborate on Files
- Searching for content
- Sending an email to an MS Teams Channel.
Who Should Attend?
- This course is for anyone who is working remotely or using Teams on a regular basis and wants to make the most out of it.
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About this Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type