Team Development & Management
Team building focuses on the ability to work together and empowers individuals and managers to contribute to common goals.
This course will give you a renewed awareness of your own strengths as a team member and individual and will give you the opportunity to develop areas where improvements can be made.
The training will include:
Dedicated e-mail support before and after training
Follow up webinar 1 hour
1. To know the principles of team performance and the importance of team collaboration in any organisation.
2. Emphasising the importance of each team members contribution, to be proactive in the agreement and execution of the business unit strategy and to give encouragement so that organisational goals are met.
3. To be able to communicate clearly, promptly and between various stakeholders in different departments so that information is not just received but acted upon.
4. To have the confidence to work through challenges in a positive way by understanding personality styles
5. To be able to communicate effectively to express opinions and deal with conflict, recognise and understand individual team efforts and to inspire other team members to reach their expected targets.
6. Getting the most out of individual and team time, working smarter not harder, how to become more productive in prioritising tasks.
Who Should Attend?
About This Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type