Team Development & Management
Team building focuses on the ability to work together and empowers individuals and managers to contribute to common goals. This course will give you a renewed awareness of your own strengths as a team member and individual and will give you the opportunity to develop areas where improvements can be made. The training will include dedicated e-mail support before and after training
- To know the principles of team performance and the importance of team collaboration in any organisation.
- Emphasising the importance of each team members contribution, to be proactive in the agreement and execution of the business unit strategy and to give encouragement so that organisational goals are met.
- To be able to communicate clearly, promptly and between various stakeholders in different departments so that information is not just received but acted upon.
- To have the confidence to work through challenges in a positive way by understanding personality styles.
- To be able to communicate effectively to express opinions and deal with conflict, recognise and understand individual team efforts and to inspire other team members to reach their expected targets.
- Getting the most out of individual and team time, working smarter not harder, how to become more productive in prioritising tasks.
Who Should Attend
About the Trainer
Anthony is disciplined, self-motivated with the knowledge and understanding of course design, delivery and evaluation. Following a successful career in the Irish Defence Forces, he has transferred this knowledge and skill to a corporate environment where he can truly use his skillset of program development, delivery and evaluation of coaching. He now delivers a suite of soft skill training courses to include, Presentation Skills, Negotiating and Influencing Skills, Customer Service Skills, Business Writing Skill, Team Development and Conflict Management are name but a few.
He was an officer with Irish Defence Forces for 6 years where as a Section commander his role and responsibilities included Project Management including the planning, organisation, control and execution of key goals, leading and managing a team to deliver best-in-class personnel and operational objectives. He delivered resilience training where the participants looked at patterns, default behaviour, emotional reactions, and expectations. Following this he offered them practical, do-able tools and techniques that helped them to build resilience for themselves and others. His role was also to motivate unit members to maintain the highest standards of discipline and professionalism.
- MSc in Management and Personal Coaching
- Diploma in Leadership, Management and Defence
- Studies Carlow Institute of Technology
- BA Counselling & Psychotherapy Skills
- Irish Defence Forces
Top 3 Learning Outcomes
The participants will achieve outcomes from this course that are far beyond those of conventional team building or team planning days. The course assists forward thinking teams to develop more of the unfulfilled potential of both the individual members and the group as a whole.
- Establish clearly defined team goals and develop a Plan of Action to achieve them
- Determine clear roles and responsibilities within the team
- Improve communication within the team, and much
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About This Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type