ONLINE – Covid-19 Business Survival Strategy for SMEs
Due to the extreme impact of COVID-19, it’s time for SMEs to review business continuity plans and emergency activation plans. This will help to mitigate the impact this situation will have on critical business functions, products, and services. What you do now could be the difference between your business surviving or failing. This 90- minute webinar will offer business owners valuable ways and means on how their business can survive in the coming weeks and months.
- Short-term finance options
- Adjusting your current business plan to revise profit margins
- Appraising your company expenditure
- Negotiating your payables
- Identifying alternative streams of revenue in the short term
- Crafting a communication plan with stakeholders
- Diversifying your asset portfolio
- Tips on personal wellbeing during a crisis
Who Should Attend?
This programme is suited to anyone interested!
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About this Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type