Return to Work Training Webinar
This is a comprehensive COVID-19 Return to Work Webinar training program. The program is delivered online by the experienced Health and Safety professionals from Chris Mee Group.
Top 3 Learning Outcomes
Having successfully completed this course you will;
- Know how best to action the government protocols
- Understand what you need to do to be compliant whilst avoiding possible mistakes
- Know what to do to ensure you are working in the best interests of your stakeholders and your business
“I`ve been really happy with the service provided by CMSE. The whole team are very customer focused, exceeding my expectations on every occasion.”
– Fiona Steen, Training Dept. @ Ulster Bank
Who Should Attend
This has been created for those responsible for Return to Work planning including;
- COVID Compliance Officers,
- Safety Managers,
- Safety representatives,
- Union Reps,
- H&S professionals,
- HR personnel
- Those responsible for organisational or frontline safety
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About this Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type