ONLINE – Remote Time & Task Management
Working remotely is challenging and can be difficult to master. This webinar will help you to manage your time and lead your team by example.
You will be able to identify the time stealers that are affecting you and your team from achieving your core tasks. This webinar is also about defining your priorities and balancing your focus on company objectives, team productivity and continued commitment to tasks.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is suited to anyone interested!
Topics will include:
- Principles of Time Management and the key to continued Performance
- Managing your own Time
- Managing other people’s Time
- Managing and Minimising Disruptions and Interruptions
- Mastering Energy, Attention and Focus
- Understanding your responsibility as a leader in ensuring team productivity and continued commitment to tasks
- Key Skills in Effective Delegation
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About this Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type