This interactive presentation skills training course will give you the skills, knowledge and tools to plan, design and deliver effective memorable presentations. It will enable you to make fearless presentations in the future and have the confidence to stand before an audience.
This course will equip you with the preparation techniques needed to set themselves up for success.
What it Includes:
- Instructor-led discussion
- Group work and activities
- Observation and analysis
- You will be able to bring to life everything you say with influence, personal impact, authority and natural presence.
- You will learn how to stand out and be outstanding.
MONERE Development Services will also include the following as part of the course:
- A dedicated e-mail address provided for learner support before and after training
- Learner support offered during course delivery and post-training evaluation
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in an organisation who is required to present their ideas, solutions or services to colleagues or clients. It is particularly beneficial for managers, company directors, leaders and sales executives.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Preparing for a Presentation
- Successful Presentation Tips and Mastering the Art of Presence
- Making a good first impression
- Dress to impress
- Positive facial expressions
- Tone of Language
- Connecting with the Audience
- Eye contact
- Body language
- Speaking with confidence
- Grabbing the audience’s attention and holding their interest
- Overcoming nerves and fear of failure
- Learning to speak slowly and clearly
- Wrapping up with confidence and conviction
- Dealing with Conflict and Possible Pitfalls
- How to deal with unexpected situations or difficult questions
- Funnelling Information Effectively and Examining it for Robustness
- Learn how to present complex information clearly and the importance of having all the facts if the evidence is required
- How to make a presentation with the key skills of being confident, taking and answering questions
- Tips on Communicating Effectively with the Audience
- Asking questions and demonstrating active listening skills
- Tips in disagreeing agreeably and how to hold your nerve
- You will have the opportunity to present and deliver a piece of communication
- Gain agreement for individual actions and behaviour changes
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About this Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type