PMI Exam Preparation (2 Days)
This course is approved and audited by the PMI, and students who successfully complete this course are awarded 12 Contact Hours/Professional Development Units (PDUs) which is documented via a PMI REP® certificate from AspiraCon.
Certified completion of this course in addition to certified completion of our Professional Project Management course means that the student meets the PMI® training criterion for the PMP Certification training criterion of 35 hours.
The aim of this course is to prepare candidates for the PMP/CAPM® certification exams, by walking through the exam structure, revising the material, and providing over 250 PMP-style questions to the candidate to practice, along with discussion and explanations of why the correct answer is the correct answer. The course also includes some practical advice to help students maximise their chances of success in the exam.
* Understand the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide)
* Understand the PMP exam process, and some practical steps to maximise success rate
* Understand the different types of questions and how to approach them, including situational questions, double negative questions, best fit questions and earned value questions
* Complete a number of sample questions in each of the knowledge areas, analysing the answers to understand the logic behind the correct answer
* Have focused training on areas where students have the most difficulty with the current exam. This includes Integration; Scope; Time; Cost; Quality; Risk; Human Resources; Communication; Procurement; Professional and Social Responsibility and Stakeholder Management.
* Have insider tips to taking and passing the exam from an industry professional who has taken and passed the exam.
* Be “prepared” to take the exam – this is a prep course and a review course.
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at people who are planning to apply for the PMP or CAPM® certification exams and who have previously attended the 3 day PMP course.
This course is designed to help you prepare for the PMP/CAPM® Exam and improve your understanding of project management. Features of this course include games, exercises, case studies and other tools to help you understand the concepts necessary to pass the PMP® exam and achieve PMI credentials.
Participants are required to have already completed a minimum of 24 hours of PM Training.
About this form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnets from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type