- Identify and define the key project phases
- Learn essential project management skills, concepts, tools and techniques
- Identify project stakeholders and map project deliverables to their needs
- Define and develop the project scope statement and work breakdown structure
- Estimate project resources and duration
- Be able to schedule project tasks and develop a project schedule
- Manage the execution of the project and provide status reports to stakeholders
- Manage and control any changes required as requested
- Successfully close out a project
- Determine what lessons to be learned
-Introduction to project management fundamentals
-Identifying stakeholders and their needs
-Work Breakdown Structure
-Estimation of Resources and Duration
-Developing timelines and schedules
-Manage the work execution
-Manage the team
-Managing stakeholder expectation
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who need to strengthen their project management skills. It is especially suitable for people new to Project Management or project team members who need to interact more efficiently with the Project Manager or stakeholders.
This course will give you 16 PDU’s towards your PMP Certification.
A soft copy of a complete set of project management templates will be issued on completion for own use
About This Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type