People & Performance Management
Managing teams effectively requires managers to drive themselves and their teams’ performances. A truly effective team will be one that is better managed through better planning and better communication. The successful team will also benefit from playing to the strengths of individual members, whilst contributing to overall achievement.
Top 3 Learning Outcomes
- Build self-confidence in managing your people;
- Set clear, measurable and achievable objectives;
- Be better equipped with the tools to get the best from your team.
- What is performance management?
- What might be the benefit to our business?
- Introduction to SMART objectives
- Communication with Your Team
- Measuring Results
- Managing Performance of the Business
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for owner/managers and those seeking to develop a career in management.
About the Trainer
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About this Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type