Nothing but Canva
- Module 1: Tuesday 11th August –09:30am – 12:30pm
- Module 2: Tuesday 18th August –09:30am – 12:30pm
Canva is a graphic design platform transforming how businesses reach their customers. This hands-on, interactive workshop will help participants navigate the new Canva 2.0 platform for the purpose of creating business and branding collateral. The workshop will focus on helping participants use Canva with more confidence to create polished designs, save time, and save money. This full-day training is intended for beginner and intermediate users of Canva in order to navigate tools and tricks to speed up workflow when creating digital content and graphics.
Top 3 Learning Outcomes
Attendees will be able to :
- Obtain confidence to navigate the features and functions of Canva 2.0
- Build a personalized dashboard with the appropriate imagery, typography, and content specific to your business/organization needs
- Understand and use social media integration features of Canva to save time and money on platforms and customer engagement
“…her energy is infectious. She had a phenomenal way of giving me tools that helped me navigate Canva. Your business will thank you for going to this masterclass!” – Owner, Production Company
This course does explain the functionality of the most popular Canva tools and provides practice projects in-class that can be used for real business settings.
- Obtain a broad-based understanding of the graphic design and visual marketing for brand identity
- Understand the new Canva 2.0 platform dashboard, design dashboard, and social media features.
- Develop a design kit for business and brand development to save time and recreate designs
- Understanding design elements and features such as images, layouts, typography, shaping, importing/exporting content
- Navigate and use Canva 2.0 for creating business collateral and brand promotion based on three specific projects (flyer, pamphlet, business profile)
- Learn how Canva 2.0 to manage SM platform activity including developing posts, headers, and covers for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Develop three specific in-class projects (header, ad, post) that are impactful to a target audience
Who Should Attend
Business owners, directors, managers, start-ups, marketing and sales staff
- 9:30-10:45 – Understand design for customer impact and the dashboard of Canva 2.0 platform including the template dashboard, design dashboard, and social media functionalities. Project: Create a design dashboard for your business/organisation
- 10:45-12:00 – Navigate and use Canva 2.0 to create business collateral and brand promotion based on three specific projects (flyer, pamphlet, social media post) campaign objectives.
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-2:15- Creativity Lab using Canva 2.0o Project: Create three Canva templates for business/organization purposes including a series of social media posts
- 2:15-3:30- Learn how Canva 2.0 can help manage SM platform activity for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. Project: Learn how to migrate social media projects across platforms and structure a SM communication campaign
- 3:30-4:00- Canva design & time-saving tricks
- 4:00-4:30- Additional Questions
- Laptop or Tablet preferably
- Canva account (free or paid)
- No design experience is needed
About the Trainer
Business Technology Trainer and Management Facilitator, Alexis brings over 15 years of experience in operational management and training from the public, private, and non-profit sectors. She has a PhD in Business Information Systems from UCC with a focus on technology use for business performance.
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About This Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type