Mastermind – SME/Business Owner Peer to Peer Business Survival Programme
Proven steps to grow your business in a group environment of support, motivation and encouragement.
- A Business learning and accountability group for SMEs/Business Owners
- Designed to provide a supportive and encouraging environment for your business growth
- Developed using proven Mastermind techniques that have been used for over 100 years.
- Innovative six month programme to be delivered for 2 hours, twice a month via Zoom.
- Each member gets time to bring their most pressing challenge to the group for help e.g. managing cash flow, growing sales etc.
- The group leverages their collective wisdom through brainstorming and suggestions to help each member solve their key challenge
- The business owner narrows the ideas down to the top 1-3 ideas so they can take effective action.
- You leave the meeting feeling supported, optimistic, and motivated to take positive actions to improve your business in the days and weeks ahead.
- At each successive meeting, you update the group on your progress. This provides the accountability most people need to get more important tasks done than ever before.
- Education – as part of the 2 monthly meetings, we also cover key topics like marketing, sales skills, time management etc.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is ideally aimed at business owners with sales between €250,000 and €10 Million. The members should be ambitious and open to learning.
1.Tangible improvement in their business – at the start of the programme everybody sets goals. By the end of the programme, you can expect to see tangible improvements in your business, particularly in the areas of cash flow and sales.
2.Improved business planning and prioritization: The monthly meetings and daily huddles make people plan and prioritise better. On average, members of the current groups get 80% of important jobs done every week.
3.Have an improved knowledge of key business topics like time management and delegating
About the Trainer
Neil O’ Brien – www.quantum.ie
Neil has been successfully running Mastermind groups since 2017 and has been trained in advanced U.S. Mastermind practices. He is also a business consultant whose sole aim is growing the profits of business owners. He has consulted with over 260 companies including Centra, 4Star Pizza, EMC and many others including various Government agencies.
Before running his consulting business, Neil spent 15 years as a management accountant spending time in the U.K, USA and Ireland working for the likes of EMC and Pfizer.
He is a published author of a critically acclaimed book “101 Business Lessons From a Recovering Accountant”. He has advised people who made successful appearances on ‘Dragon’s Den’ and mentored businesses through the post graduate program run by U.C.C.
If you have any further questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About this Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type