Managing Stress At Work
Managing Stress At Work – Free Online Webinar
All members of staff and management.
• To enable managers and employees to recognise the signs of stress
• To enable managers and employees to recognise the causes of stress.
• To give managers and employees the tools to reduce workplace stress.
SIGNS OF STRESS
• Physical Signs
• Emotional Signs
IMPACT OF STRESS
• Employee Relations
• Motivation and Job Satisfaction
CAUSES OF STRESS
• Interpersonal Conflict
• Control V’s Concern
• Self-Care Tips
• PAUSE Technique
• Participants will be more aware of themselves and their surroundings.
• Participants will be better equipped to deal with stress in the workplace.
• Managers can take proactive steps to reduce and manage stress in the workplace.
About this form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type