Managing Remote Teams – WEBINAR -Sold Out
Now more than ever the need for teams to operate remotely has become a key capability requirement for many organisations. To function effectively, these remote teams need to operate in cohesive ways to ensure organisational goals and objectives are met. This WEBINAR will give participants an insight into how to create and maintain high performing remotely organised teams. It will also help participants to understand the dynamics and issues that surround managing remote teams.
- Identifying the critical success factors for leading and managing remote teams
- Implementing an effective and regular communication process – the importance of staying in touch
- Performance Management – Implementing a strategy to ensure goals and initiatives are achieved
- Top tips on keeping the team close no matter how far apart
- Dealing with interpersonal issues including conflict resolution
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who is or will be dealing with a remote access team.
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About this Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type