ONLINE – Managing Meetings & Teams in a Virtual Climate
Using the right techniques are vital to the successful outcome of any meeting. This 90-minute webinar will give participants the tools they need to hold effective virtual meetings with both structure and order. It will present a hands-on approach to preparing and facilitating effective virtual team meetings and will explore the best practices for achieving optimal results for successful team meetings in a virtual climate.
Topics will include:
- Identifying the critical success factors for managing your team in a virtual climate
- Principles of running effective virtual meetings
- Confidence to communicate effectively before, during and after a meeting
- The art of questioning and the importance of listening
- Encouraging a solution-focused mindset in meetings
- Methods for effective problem solving and decision making
- Closing the meeting effectively – ensuring timely follow-up and follow through on actions and commitments from the meeting
Who Should Attend?
This programme is suited to anyone interested!
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About this Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type