Managing your Energy & Results – Getting the right outcome in the time assigned
In today’s business environment, people are expected to achieve more than ever before. Staying
competitive means continually higher performance. This means that we must be intentional about
how to manage our time and our energy. There seems to be a common understanding that we have
to choose between the two – time and energy. What if, instead of choosing one over another you
could actually manage both at the same time? And how can this affect our desired outcomes and
This 90-minute webinar will provide participants with an understanding and insight into how they
can improve their productivity with both time and energy management.
The topics for this webinar will include the following:
• Time Management versus Energy Management
• Overcoming challenges when it comes to managing time
• Planning, prioritising and delegating for results
• Time Management priority matrix
• Change your ways, change your life – Time Won’t Wait
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will:
• Gain insight into how productivity can be improved with both time and energy
• Understand the opportunities and challenges of energy management
• Identify common time-wasters which can hijack personal and professional goals
• Understand the benefits of time and task prioritisation
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for those who are working remotely, whether a sole trader,
employee, team member or manager/owner of a company.
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-line to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About this Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type