IMI Diploma In Strategy & Innovation
To be a successful manager, you must have the capacity to understand and be able to positively influence the strategy process within your business.
This is particularly the case today when businesses have been faced with the most uncertain times in a generation.
A critical element in any successful strategy is the capability to make innovation a key management process.
By completing the IMI Diploma in Strategy &Innovation, you will be equipped to play a key role in developing and executing a strategy and innovation process that is very relevant both to the success of your business and to your own career and personal development.
You will develop the skills that are required to lead, influence and participate in the strategic success of your business.
– Write a strategy audit for your business or organisation that is both practical and informed
– Be capable of undertaking a key role in the strategy and innovation process
– Acquire a toolkit to evaluate and address the strategic challenges facing your organisation
– Be able to make strategic sense of the global and domestic business environment
– Network with experienced participants from leading Irish and international organisations
– Meet leading experts, faculty and practitioners in the strategy process
Who Should Attend?
The programme is aimed at managers who share a common ambition to play a leading role in developing and implementing strategy and innovation within their organisations. This will include experienced business owners and managers, experienced functional specialists within companies, and executives who intend to develop significant professional careers in management.
– An eighteen day taught programme
– Delivered on a monthly basis, in chunks of three days per month
– External Environment
– Competitive Environment
– Creating Strategic Value
– Strategy Choices
– Business Model Innovation
– Strategy Execution
About this form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnets from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type