Future Leaders Programme
— Our 2019 Future Leaders Programme is now available.
Our new 6 month Leadership Development programme is aimed at the Future Leaders of Cork, those seeking to step up and lead themselves and their organisations to continued success!
The 6 workshops will be facilitated to an extremely high standard and key leadership messages will also be delivered by Cork’s local leaders.
This is a unique opportunity to build the key competencies, capabilities & confidence to Lead Yourself, Lead Others and Lead Cork to success.
Workshop 1: Priming Yourself for Leadership; Clarity, Courage & Confidence
Mojo for Leaders, 31st May, Nano Nagle Place
- Pave the way for success in your leadership journey
- How to work with the concept of clarity
- Exercise the ‘courage’ muscle
- Build up confidence to develop resilience to truly lead
Workshop 2: Leadership in Action
Pat Lyons, Greater Heights, 4th July
- What Leaders really do
- Why should Anyone be Led by You?
- The Personality of Leadership
- Fundamental Leadership Practices
Workshop 3: Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
Pat Lyons, Greater Heights, 1st August
- The link between Leadership & Emotional Intelligence
- Defining Emotional Effectiveness and its impact on effective leadership
- Understanding the business case for EI
- Exploring the link between EI competencies and leadership success
Workshop 4: Management of Self & Self-Motivation
Ryan O’Reilly, Ryan O’Reilly International, 12th September
- How you motivate yourself
- Deep-dive into goal-setting
- Self-discipline & increasing impact in productivity
Workshop 5: Assertiveness & Communication
Ryan O’Reilly, Ryan O’Reilly International, 9th October, Nano Nagle Place
- Personal Styles for communication
- Awakening the assertive self
- Communicate effectively & confidently
Workshop 6: High Performing Teams
Ryan O’Reilly, Ryan O’Reilly International, 6th November
- Identify what a high performing team is
- Look at team dynamics; the 5 disciplines & 5 dusfunctions of teams
- EI for leaders of high performing teams
What’s in it For Me?
- Develop key leadership competencies
- Gain valuable insights into what makes a good leader
- Develop the internal talent pool in your organisatin
- Gain the skills to drive your team for change & growth
- Valuable peer-to-peer networking
- Be a part of Cork’s leadership community
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type