HR – Employment Law
This free online HR event will facilitate a better insight into the requirements under employment legislation as an employer/manager.
Topics will include:
- A greater understanding of the responsibilities of management under employment law legislation
- Greater understanding of case law
- General overview of performance management
- An understanding of the importance of a paper trail
- Employment Law Update
- Employee Wage Subsidy Scheme
- Temporary legislation changes
- Your Obligations
- Paper Trail
- Day to Day Employment Legislation
- Employment Equality
- Payment of Wages
- Work Permits
- The Working Week
- Annual Leave
- Rest Periods
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Parental Leave
- Parents Leave
- Managing Probation
- Performance Management Basics
- Disciplinary & Grievance Basics
- Rules of Natural Justice
- Separation of Process
- Exit Management
- Takeaway Exercise
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
Who Should Attend?
Any member of staff who is involved in the management of staff including business owners, managers, line managers, supervisors, HR staff.
About this Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type