Diploma in Digital Marketing
March 6th, 13th, 27th, April 3rd, & 10th
Life for marketers used to be more straightforward. Reaching customers was easier if you were able to create a compelling message based on identifying customer needs. Now, marketers are required to build immersive experiences that engage customers and seamlessly integrate a whole new range of skills and capabilities.
The Diploma in Digital Marketing is delivered by digital marketing experts and is designed to equip you with the most up-to-date tools and techniques to drive and deliver a digital marketing strategy that will reach, engage, inform and delight your customers.
Participants who attend will be awarded an Irish Times Training Diploma in Digital Marketing.
On successful completion of the assignments, participants will be awarded a QQI Level 5 minor award in Digital Marketing (5N1364).
Module 1 – Creating a Digital Marketing Strategy
Creating a good digital marketing strategy which is integrated into your overall marketing strategy is the first step in ensuring your digital marketing plan supports your business objectives. In this module, you will learn the principals of creating a good digital marketing strategy including:
- Define your business objectives and decide on how your marketing and digital marketing can support these
- Customer insights; what do you know about your customer
- Understand the marketing environment
- Creating a plan for your target audience
Module 2 – Creating an Effective Website
- What does a good web development look like
- Creating a good user experience
Module 3 – Optimising Your Website
- How to maintain and improve your website’s visibility (SEO & SEM)
- Understanding the key steps to ensure your website is found online by customers and converts the highest possible percentage of visitors
Module 4 – Content Marketing
- Developing content for your audience
- How to blog
- How to adopt a voice and tone for your brand
- An introduction to inbound marketing
Module 5 – Creating Online Video
- Creating good video content
- How to distribute video content
Module 6 – Google Adwords/PPC
- How to set up, implement and monitor a Google Adwords campaign
Module 7 – Online Display Advertising
- What is online display advertising and what are the various channels
- Develop an online advertising campaign; pick a format and create your ad and decide where your ads will run and your budget
- Maximising your platforms including Google Display Network
- Maximise your audience reach by retargeting and remarketing
Module 8 & 9 – Social Media Marketing
- Online PR for your brand
- Understand and reach your customer on Social Media
- Effective tools for b2b and b2c
Module 10 – Email Marketing and Lead Generation
- Building an effective database
- Good database management and GDPR
- Creating effective content for your email
- Time and measure your campaign
- Generating quality inbound leads
Module 11 – Website Analytics
- Generate effective reports
- How to analyse data
- Derive useful insights from your data
- Turn insights into actions to improve your website performance
Module 12 – Creating an Integrated Digital Marketing Plan
- During this module, you will combine all your learnings from the previous modules to create and plan an integrated digital campaign for your organisation as part of your overall marketing plan. You will also learn how to manage your budget and maximise your return on investment.
About This Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type