BeDynamic – Digital Marketing 1 Day Course
This 1 day Digital Marketing & Social Media for Business Programme is designed to equip you with the skills to develop and implement your own strategy surrounding LinkedIn & E-Mail Marketing strategies.
LinkedIn and E-Mail Marketing
Morning – LinkedIn
Please bring your LinkedIn account access details
- An introduction to LinkedIn, what it is and who is using it
- LinkedIn etiquette – understanding what is expected
- Account levels and upgraded accounts – the advantages of upgrading
- Using LinkedIn to increase brand awareness and brand exposure
- Defining the businesses target audience in LinkedIn g. Location, roles, specific companies, company sizes etc. and how to reach the target audience using LinkedIn but staying within LinkedIn guidelines and etiquette
- Sales funnel – a look at the different ways LinkedIn can fit into your current (or new) sales funnels
- How to publish content effectively in LinkedIn using sharing and publishing tools available
- Finding relevant groups and ways to utilise groups for networking and business opportunities
- Case studies – relevant case studies
- Setting up/editing their profile
- Q&A throughout
Afternoon – Email Marketing
Please create and bring your MailChimp account details with you
- What is email marketing and how are businesses using it to generate sales and quality leads
- Data protection: a run through current data protection and tips for staying compliant with GDPR
- Data collection: online and offline opportunities
- Designing an effective email marketing newsletters / e- zine / e-shot
- Mail chimp – hands on experience using MailChimp email marketing tool
- Report analysis – what the report tell you and how to analyse them
- Case studies: examples of similar businesses using email effectively
- Setting up a template in Mailchimp
- Q&A throughout
About the Trainer
Sandra Hennessy, Be Dynamic
Sandra holds the NUI Certificate in Training and Continuing Education and has over 16 years’ experience in delivering successful online marketing services, mentoring, consultancy and training.
Be Dynamic was set up in August 2010 and Sandra has worked in digital marketing since 2002. The business has gone from strength to strength and she works with a large portfolio of clients including LEO’s, Irish Times Training and The Irish Internet Association, Fáilte Ireland, Digital Marketing Institute, Enterprise Ireland, Skillnet and many private clients which consist of many SMEs.
Sandra works with a diverse range of sectors and she understands the hurdles businesses face in this digital age. Sandra delivers training on a variety of digital marketing topics including best practice web development and online advertising, email marketing, social media, SEO and mobile.
Sandra is a leader in her field and has been identified by many as a top resource of information on new technologies, tools and trends that will assist with the successful creations, implementation and management of digital marketing campaigns
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About This Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type