Data Visualisation using Excel & PowerPoint – Change the way you Communicate
Change the way you Communicate!
This course is aimed at those who use Excel & PowerPoint but who wish to use these mediums to make content more attractive, visual and interactive.
You will learn how to:
- Identify and use specific chart and table styles to enhance the way they communicate information
- Systematically assess how their style of presenting data meets the needs of their audience
- Create a simple dashboard using MS Excel
- Manipulate data using pivot tables
- Use conditional formatting to display trends
- Utilise the features of PowerPoint to present information accurately, briefly and clearly
Top 3 Learning Outcomes:
- Ability to select and modify charts to get the message to the audience quickly and unambiguously
- Insights into new time-saving features in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to create and deliver engaging Microsoft PowerPoint presentations quickly and effectively
Who Should Attend
If you’re looking for ways to display information engagingly and clearly, this course is the one for you!
“This training helped me to discover more efficient ways of doing things I would normally do manually. It will help me get more efficient.”
“This course will allow me to communicate data to management in a more concise, effective & efficient way.”
- Interactive and facilitative training methods are used with feedback and questions encouraged
- Participants will be provided with a USB key containing the complete presentation and the workbooks.
About the Trainer
Jack Foley of Professional Training is a highly qualified trainer with many years’ experience using excel and PowerPoint; he has presented this course more than thirty times over the past two years with highly positive feedback.
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type