Data Visualisation using Excel & PowerPoint
The course is aimed at intermediate users of excel and PowerPoint who want to take a systematic approach to Data Visualisation and help identify areas for further study and practice.
This course is an ideal foundation for our advanced courses in dashboard reporting and Power BI.
The trainer has presented this course more than thirty times over the past two years with highly positive feedback and is the approved provider for Chartered Accountants Ireland.
Having completed training, attendees will be able to:
- Identify and use specific chart and table styles to enhance the way they communicate information
- Systematically assess how their style of presenting data meets the needs of their audience
- Create a simple dashboard using MS Excel
- Manipulate data using pivot tables
- Use conditional formatting to display trends
- Utilise the features of PowerPoint to present information accurately, briefly and clearly
- Interactive and facilitative training methods are used with feedback and questions encouraged
- Participants will be provided with a USB key containing the complete presentation and the workbooks.
Who Should Attend
People who wish to explore methods of excel and PowerPoint to display information engagingly and clearly.
About the Trainer
Highly qualified trainer with many years’ experience using excel and PowerPoint
Top 3 Learning Outcomes
- Ability to select and modify charts to get the message to the audience quickly and unambiguously
- Insights into new time-saving features in Excel 2016
- Ability to create and deliver engaging PowerPoint presentations quickly and effectively
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About This Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type