Data Visualization using Excel & PowerPoint
The course is aimed at intermediate users of excel and powerpoint who want to take a systematic approach to Data Visualisation and help identify areas for further study and practice.
This course is an ideal foundation for our advanced courses in dashboard reporting, PowerPivot and PowerBI.
Having completed training attendees will be able to:
- Identify and use specific chart and table styles to enhance the way they communicate information
- Systematically assess how their style of presenting data meets the needs of their audience
- Create a simple dashboard using MS Excel
- Manipulate data using pivot tables
- Use conditional formatting to display trends
- Utilise the features of powerpoint to present information accurately, briefly and clearly
Who Should Attend
People who wish to explore methods of excel and powerpoint to display information more clearly.
- – Interactive and facilitative training methods are used with feedback and questions encouraged
- -Participants will receive takeaways including best tip sheets to reinforce the key areas and receive training aids relevant to their situation
About This Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type