Dale Carnegie – High Impact Presentations
Courses run as follows:
- Group 1: March 21st, & 22nd
- Group 2: June 10th, & 11th
- Group 3: November 45h, & 5th
- Group 4: October 3rd, 10th, 17th, &24th
1). Creating a Positive First Impression
- Identify personal objectives for the training
- Develop rapport with the audience
- Project professionalism and competency
2). Increasing Credibility
- Communicate with enhanced credibility
- Project enthusiasm
- Communicate competency with confidence
- Reinforce an informative message
3). Presenting Complex Information
- Develop flexibility in making complex material simple and understandable
- Communicate information in an interesting manner
- Relate to the audience at their level
- Follow a logical progression of ideas
4). Communicating with Greater Impact
- Develop increased flexibility through the use of expressions, gestures and voice modulation
- Demonstrate ownership of unfamiliar material
- Present written material in a captivating manner
- Overcome barriers that restrict our flexibility
5). Motivating Others to Action
- Present in a results-oriented way
- Persuade an audience to take action
- Be motivational, clear and concise
6). Responding to Pressure Situations
- Maintain professional composure under pressure
- Communicate clear, concise, positive messages
- Sell strategic ideas, self and organisation
- Communicate leadership ability
7). Inspiring People to Embrace Change
- Logically and emotionally appeal to the audience
- Use structure to gain the confidence of the audience
- Be convincing
Presentation skills training through our High-Impact Presentations programme will benefit managers who have some prior public speaking training or experience.
It is particularly useful for executives who speak in front of groups, sales people and anyone who meets the press. This is a more advanced presentation skills training seminar and is not recommended for those new to public speaking.
Who Should Attend:
Because of the one-on-one coaching, class size is very limited. Register now to ensure your place in this great experience.
Communicators get ideas across with enthusiasm and poise.
A presentation is one of the most important tools you have in business for getting things done. Whether you’re persuading colleagues, selling a client, energising a team or showing an idea to senior management, the power of your presentation makes the difference between success and failure.
With so much riding on your presentation ability, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to sharpen it to perfection.
The experience in this programme is as close as you can get to having a personal coach.
You begin presenting from almost the moment you walk into the class. You present at least seven times over the course of 2 days. Your presentations are videotaped and evaluated. You get expert, one-on-one coaching at the end of each presentation.
The class is small. The environment is supportive. The work is intense. The results are outstanding.
About This Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type