Customer Service & Complaint Handling
Lots of businesses talk about Customer Service, but not so many are truly good at delivering GREAT Customer Service. Equally important, is the ability to deal with complaints when they arise.
This workshops deals with both issues in a practical and ‘easy-to-implement’ way.
- Who are your business’ customers?
- Is Customer Service truly important?
- Which Customers are most important in your business?
- Varying needs of Customers and how you should respond
- Lifetime Value of a Customer (LVC)
- The Customer is Always Right! or Are They?
- The Power of Me
Introduction to Complaints’ Handling:
- Basics of Consumer Law
- Having ‘your house in order’
- Greeting the Customer
- Be Patient AND Be Present
- Active Listening
- Handling difficult situations
“This training was of great benefit to all of our team and has delivered continuous improvements in Customer Service and, ultimately, Sales” – S. Blewitt, Aurivo
Legal versus Practical Solutions
- What are Customers entitled to?
- Understanding the legal obligations whilst ALWAYS trying to reach PRACTICAL solutions
Putting it into Action
- Real problems discussed and solutions tabled, from the group
- Turning Problems into Opportunities
- What will YOU do differently?
- What will you STOP doing?
- What will you START doing?
“I just want to thank you very much for making my job easy!”
– HR & Training – Irish Rail
Top 3 Learning Outcomes
Attendees will be able to :
- Customer Service is about Actions, not Words;
- Great Customer Service is a competitive advantage in business; and
- Complaints should be welcomed…..always!
“It’s such an important course and it’s incredible how well this worked online. I was very pleasantly surprised.” – Participant
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for all colleagues working in Customer-facing businesses.
Customer Service can ‘make or break’ a business, so standards must be set for newer staff, while for other staff, all need constant refreshers on how important the Customer is, and how to handle difficult situations.
About the Trainer
Keith Harford & Associates have been working with businesses to “develop their people”, since 2010.
Along with consulting directly with businesses, we lead training from soft skills up to and including a number of Management Development Programmes, throughout the island of Ireland.
We help both large corporate and semi-state, as well as small independent business owner/managers to develop, grow and reach their potential while training and supporting their teams too.
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-site to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About This Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type