Communicating Effectively with Colleagues, Clients and Managers from Home – SOLD OUT WAITLIST ONLY
This webinar is full but if you register now you’ll be added to the waitlist
and will be informed if a place opens up.
The traditional workplace environment has changed over the past several months,
from teams working in the same physical setting to working in virtual teams, which
requires working across boundaries of time, space and culture. Work as we know it
is evolving into more of a collaborative, virtual and team-based approach. This new
paradigm of working certainly presents challenges but also brings many
This 90-minute webinar will provide remote workers with the knowledge and skills
to manage their remote working situation and to learn strategies in communicating
virtually to both build professional relationships and to maximise performance.
Participants will gain practical tips on how to work as part of a remote team and
how to be flexible in communication styles depending who you are communicating
The topics for this webinar will include the following:
• Advantages and challenges of remote working: What makes it work?
• Recognising communication preferences and differences in colleagues,
managers and clients
• Mastering the successful remote worker mindset: Who’s the boss?
• Social considerations of remote working
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will:
• Gain tools to more effectively manage their remote working situation
• Understand various effective communication skills while working remotely
• Gain practical tips on how to work as part of a remote team
• Learn how to stay motivated and productive to stay on top of work tasks
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for those who are working remotely, whether a sole trader,
employee, team member or manager of a company.
This course can also be run as an in-company programme delivered on-line to meet your specific requirements. For more information on in-company delivery, or if you have any questions regarding this course, please Click Here.
About this Form
The purpose of this booking form is to gather profile information about participants on programmes funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education & Skills (DES). Only aggregated participant data will be reported to the DES.
As an ongoing quality control measure and to ensure the highest possible standard of training, courses may be inspected from time to time.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type