Mastering The Human Side of Change (How to Gain Stakeholder Buy In & Expedite Implementation)
What’s it all about?
Whether changing business models, processes, installing new systems or implementing organisational structure redesign, gaining stakeholder buy in as quickly as possible, is the key critical success factor for all change programs. Resistance to change is a normal human reaction. This program will train you on the why, what and how to successfully implement change. It will provide you with the tools to confidently master the human side of change for yourself, as well as developing your capabilities to overcome stakeholder resistance and build trust with others. Whether leading a project, managing a team or function, mastering this skill can help win business, expediate change implementation and deliver increased business results.
What will I learn?
- Highlight supporting change management models to help you plan and skilfully be prepared to navigate through change.
- Provide specific methodologies for engaging stakeholders and gaining buy in, even in the face of major resistance, and apply the learnings through practical application techniques.
- Highlight the impact the change leader has on others, and techniques that increase their influence & positively impact business results, customer satisfaction and the bottom line.
- Build confidence and develop personal change management leadership competencies including, personal resiliency, assertiveness, empathy & the ability coach team members and stakeholders through change.
- How to prepare yourself for the change before leading others through it
- Review of Change Management Models to support your change planning process
- Recognising where stakeholders are on the change curve, whether in denial, resistance or acceptance
- Change leadership competency review & the importance of emotional intelligence
- Building personal and team member resilience during change
- Sources of resistance and strategies to overcome them
- How to influence and ensure stakeholder engagement
- Tips on communicating change & gaining buy in
- Managing Change Conflict
Is it for Me?
This program is suitable for all levels of leadership and project managers. It is ideal for those who are trying to instil new ways of working but anticipate that they will meet with resistance. It is also ideal for leaders who are trying to win business, key projects and customers.
About the Trainer
Allana Brown is a trusted Change Management and Human Resources Leader with over 20 years business experience. She develops and runs training programs globally. She is a Business Studies honours graduate of the University of Limerick and has also participated in leadership programs in conjunction with Cape Town University Business School in South Africa and Cornell University in North America. She is an accredited Emotional Intelligence (EQ-I 2.0/EQ-I 360) survey administrator and coach.
Prior to setting up her own business, she worked for well recognised organisations in telecommunication, automotive, medical devices, pharmaceuticals and retail, including Allied Irish Bank and Johnson and Johnson. Allana is recognised for partnering with executives to maximise the value of their businesses and functions, through facilitating the creation and deployment of strategies for successful change projects & organisation redesigns, relating to start-ups, downsizing, acquisitions and divestitures. She is also passionate about supporting female leadership development through the creation of female focused training and mentoring programs. She also supports companies diversity and inclusion initiatives through the delivery of her female leadership talks and workshop series.
If you would like to pay online, you ca do so now by clicking on the appropriate button for your membership type