Promoting your business is key to success. Generating awareness about your brand, your products and services is critical. Communicating with your target markets is essential.
Cork Chamber offers you many ways to promote your business to a targeted audience. Not only will this increase your profile and visibility in the region and strengthen your brand, it should also increase your sales opportunities and ultimately revenue generation.
Exclusively members of Cork Chamber have the opportunity to promote their business through free listings in our publications and online, as well as advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
Cork Chamber actively promotes its members in the following ways:
Every week Cork Chamber circulates an email communication to over 3,000 business contacts in the region. Cork Chamber members have the opportunity to include exclusive offers for fellow Chamber members and promote upcoming events. Members also have the opportunity to be featured in the Business Spotlight, which allows prominent exposure of a your business brand and a direct link to your website.
This promotion not only has value for increasing sales, but also heightens awareness and visibility of your products, services and business brand. For more information on our weekly business update, email Deborah (Deborah@corkchamber.ie).
At Cork Chamber we give you every opportunity to promote your business. Our Member Information Centre (MIC) allows you to update your business profile, post member offers, job vacancies, upcoming events and press releases. This can also be done on the move by downloading the new Member Plus App from itunes or the Google Playstore.
Maximise your business presence and don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Our MIC is located in the Members Area of our website.
Cork Chamber's bi-monthly business magazine is sent to over 2,500 members, elected officials and key players throughout our region.
Benefits of featuring in ChamberLink:
• Digital version is emailed to all Chamber members in weekly business update sent to over 3,000 business people.
• Digital version available to read on the Cork Chamber website which attracts over 10k unique visitors each month.
• 2,500 copies are produced and distributed to all industry leaders, professional and key contacts, allowing the magazine to gain attract a readership rate of over 7,500 people.
• Shared across multiple social media platforms.
• Every Cork Chamber business receives a personally addressed copy of the publication.
• Copies are placed at Cork Chamber events.
We work with you to make sure you get the best possible results from your advertising efforts by offering innovative solutions. Bespoke advertising packages can be created for your communications objectives, contact Deborah to discuss further.